Department of Human Services | Adult Protective Services (APS) - civil case against adult proctective service


Adult Protective Services civil case against adult proctective service

Aug 29, 2019 · Name the health care or social service provider involved, and describe the acts or omissions, you believe violated civil rights laws or regulations; Be filed within 180 days of when you knew that the act or omission complained of occurred. OCR may extend the 180-day period if you can show "good cause" File a Civil Rights Complaint OnlineAuthor: Office For Civil Rights (OCR).

Adult Protective Services (APS) We are here to help you. Our services are voluntary. We will not force you to move or do anything against your own will. We are here to help you live in a safe and healthy environment and receive the servic es you need. Please contact our office if you need help or hav e any questions. 907-269-3666.

If you file a report with Adult Protective Services, the details of the report will first be screened by a trained professional to determine whether APS has jurisdiction to move forward. If so, you can expect an APS caseworker to be assigned to investigate the case .

Whenever all four (4) of the criteria listed above are present, an Adult Protective Service situation will be substantiated and a case opened for Adult Protective Services. Case management under Adult Protective Services may be provided for up to six (6) months.